The key event of the lift industry in Russia and CIS - Russian Elevator Week exhibition – was held on April 25-27 in pavilion 75 on VDNH area. 179 companies from 19 countries of the world presented their high-technology innovations, modern solutions for creating barrier-free environment for disabled people, updated elevator safety systems and premier demonstrations of elevator cabins design.
This year more than 5400 visitors attended the event. Among visitors were specialists of construction industry, representatives of town-planning complex and housing and communal services, heads of hotel business, dealers of spare parts, companies whose activity is closely connected with operation of elevators, representatives of supervisory authorities.
In the official opening ceremony took part:
· Sergey Stepashin – Chairman of Public Council at Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation;
· Andrey Chibis - Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
· Mikhail Ivanov – Director of Department of Machine-tool building and Investment Machine building, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation;
· Victor Tishin - President of the National Lift Union;
· Lexiang Zhang – General Secretary of China Elevator Association;
· Michael Gubisch – Vice President of «VFA – Interlift E.V.»;
· Kim Ho Il – Chairman of Elevator Business Board of Republic of Korea;
· Dmitry Mikhailov - The First Deputy of General Director JSC «VDNH»;
· Maks Vaksman – First President of the National Lift Union;
· Vadim Sokov – Chief State Residential Inspector of Moscow Region;
and other representatives of federal and regional government authorities of Russian Federation as well as organizers of foreign major exhibition lift industry projects.
Opening the event Mr. Sergei Stepashin congratulated all guests with the 7th international exhibition and pointed out that history of the project has been lasting about 15 years. Chairman of Public Council also mentioned the importance of Russian Elevator Week for Russia, “Our country is the first in Europe in amount of multi apartment buildings and it’s important that those buildings should have comfortable, convenient and safe elevators”.
Mr. Chibis supported Mr. Stepashin saying that quick replacement of elevators within the framework of regional capital repair programs became priority department project. For the last three years 18000 elevators have been repaired and replaced.
“Our people will get modern, safe, comfortable elevators and another quality of life. Lift industry will get new potential growth’, - added Deputy Minister.
During the official opening ceremony, Dmitry Mikhailov the First Deputy of General Director JSC « VDNH » told about positive trends in structure of Russian Elevator Week, “I’m glad to mention that in spite of the complicated current economic situation Russian Elevator Week exhibition shows positive growth and development. This year we see 20% increase of the participants.”
Among exhibitors are foreign market leaders such as KLEEMANN, Vega, Wittur, Fermator, Shanghai Mitsubishi Elevator Co., ORONA, MOGILEVLIFTMASH and the largest Russian companies - Moslift, KMZlift, SCHERBINKA ELEVATOR PLANT, Evroliftmash, Parnas Enterprise, SIB Lift, Neiron, Chelyabinsky liftostroitelny plant "Witchel”, Cheboksary Elevator Plant ELBRUS.
While the exhibition companies presented operating samples of equipment. Specially for Russian Elevator Week-2017 participants prepared premier demonstrations of elevators for major repair programs and presented variety of elevator cabins with modern design, voice control systems of handling equipment and innovative technical solutions which helps to create barrier-free environment for disabled people.
JSC Moslift, leading elevator service company in CIS and Eastern Europe, presented one of the largest expositions. Visitors could see the latest innovations of barrier-free environment in accommodation and municipal building. Among exhibit items was unique elevator “Leader”. The “Leader” was produced for installing in shafts of old houses and adapted for comfortable using by wheelchair users and people with weak sight and hearing. Within the framework of adaptation project for disabled people Gift Certificate was handled for getting of an exercise bike. The Certificate was handled to representative of charity fund for disabled children «Happy Day» from Kazan city.
Business program of exhibition has traditionally been devoted to global issues related to the industry development and actual technical problems. The main event of the first day of exhibition was Conference for Heads of subjects of the Russian Federation, Funds for capital repairs (regional operators) of apartment buildings, housing and communal services and the elevator industry – ‘Program of renewal of elevators in Russian federation’. Key events of REW were technical seminars with presentations for foreign and Russian representatives of lift associations and seminar "The system for assessing of the professional qualifications of the elevator industry and the vertical transport sector, assessing and assigning professional qualifications to the employees of the elevator industry, attestation of experts from the members of the certification commissions".
Traditionally within the framework of REW competitive program and awarding ceremony was organized. The winners of awarding ceremony are:
· "The best elevator"- SCHERBINKA ELEVATOR PLANT
· "The best elevator of national production for programs of capital repair of housing sector" - KARACHAROVSKIY MEHANICHESKIY ZAVOD
· "Innovations in lifting and handling equipment" - MOGILEVLIFTMASH
· "Innovations in elevator control systems" – Neiron and E-Lift
· "Innovations in control systems for elevators operation and dispatcher communicatory" - LIFT-COMPLEX DS
· "Creation of the barrier free environment in buildings and city constructions" - JSC Moslift
· "Import substitution of elevator components" - EUROPEAN ELEVATOR MASHINES and FIRMA PODIY
The winner in “The best exhibition stand of REW-2017” nomination was KLEEMANN. Company presented practical, original in design exposition with architectural concept of the stand.
Additional factor for the winner was activity work of company representatives at their booth.
During three days of exhibition on the open area near pavilion 75 was demonstration of special-purpose vehicles and equipments which are used to release passengers from blocked elevator and accident rescue operations.
We invite all specialists of the industry to take part in the next exhibition which will take place
on June 18-20, 2019.
See you at the largest event of the lift industry in Russia and CIS –
Russian Elevator Week!
Tel: +7 (495) 974 35 35, доб. 3153
Official exhibition web-site: www.lift.vdnh.ru